The county journal, The Carmarthenshire Antiquary, formerly the Transactions, has
been published annually since 1905. The Antiquary is issued free to each member and usually appears
in late January. Volumes from 1905 to 1977 have been indexed and a supplementary index for 1978-1987
is appended to the rear of volume XXV (1989). Both indexes are available as separate publications
(see below). A new index for the years 1988 to present is in
course of preparation. The Society pursues an active programme of publishing occasional
papers and monographs in furtherance of its aims to advance the knowledge of the history of
Carmarthenshire and West Wales.
For a growing list of titles of articles in the Antiquary visit the Carmarthenshire
section of GENUKI - https://www.genuki.org.uk/big/wal/CMN/CMNAntiquary
The late Professor E. G. Bowen making a
presentation to Andrew Green at the launch of the 1905-1977 'Index'.
Contents page of the Carmathenshire
Publications Currently Available
Please click here for a list of the publications currently available.
List of articles in the Antiquary 1988-2020.